Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We are missing all the FUN!!!!!

We are missing the fun!
My little brother (OK, I know he is 30 and married, but he is STILL my little brother) and his wife are down visiting my parents for our traditional New Year's Eve visit. (We are still quarantined and missing it!) Anyway, the boys took Chief's boat out yesterday and did some fishing. They had a blast and at least they caught a little something.



My Hubby is so upset he is missing all the action! If there is one thing the men in our family love to do together it is hunt and fish!
We are all so sad to be missing them, the celebration, and all the fun! We hope they continue to have a lot more and share with us!
We love and miss Ya'll bunches!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am soooooooo envious!

My dad rented out one of our beach houses for a year!!!! (to a blue angel in trainging).

I (big red, puffy heart) to fish!
I know sheeps head are running too.

I am hopeful to get down to the condo soon for some of that fishing!

Did I mention I am jealous!
me, on a boat fishing+ my dream day!

Bama Belle said...

LOL I am jealous to!!!!

We love to watch the blue angels from the balcony as they do their training! It is so cool!
We must meet up to fish this summer