Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

This and That!


Yesterday my friend Margaret came and "broke me out" for a girl's day! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We had lunch and then went to the picture show. We saw Four Christmases. That was the funniest movie I have seen in a while. I really needed the day, it was such fun. Margaret, you know I think you are fabulous!


I am getting Orren's room ready to be a big boy room. I think I have picked out a duvet. What do you think?


We are doing a "football" themed room and have lots of the accessories. I am going to paint his walls Navy blue. So I thought this might be a nice "break" and brighten things up a bit. Let me know, I am open to all feed back on this one!


We are all beginning to get cabin fever! Do you think it would be breaking the rules to go to the botanical gardens? A pic nic and feed the koi? What if we don't talk to anyone? LOL


Olivia spent the day playing outside with the Hayes boys. They had a blast! It did her such good to be out of the house for a little while.

Well, we are going to call it a night. Oh, by the way. Those of you that get email updates of the postings.... yeah well , what you got earlier today is what happens when you hit the wrong button. You just got a sneak peek of the posting for Jan. 9!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Polly & Steve said...

I think the navy room will look great as long as you have lots of light thing to brighten and the red is great. My son had a navy room and he loved it.
Polly and Steve