Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I forgot to post the second clue:





This is what the second clue looked like and this is what cinched it for us and lead us to where we found the gnome. I will post pictures of the children with "Jingles" the CHRISTmas gnome soon!

3 comments:

Putz said...

i just have to stop by and say nay naynn nayna...which iterrpreted means stop the roll tide roll gals on jan 2nd 2009, go utar...i blog to so many in bama steve and polly debbie, jusmylife, lori mme mme, i am going to have them sing in a choir for my chistmas play on christmas eve.....so utah in the sugar bowl, whow, how did that happen

Bama Belle said...

Welcome Putz we are glad to have all visitors and posters here at the blog plantation! Hope you will visit again soon and I can't help it Roll Tide Roll!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

CRUD! I missed it- we were at a wrestling tourney all day and then went to Incahoots- where we played all around what I beleive is the place where the gnome was hidden. SHUCKS. I am going to strat sending my personal calendar to "Hewy" so he can plan around my time. LOL!

COngratulations! SO glad you won it.