AT this time of year when we all reflect on who we are, this is something fun to do. Bloglifted from Jen, she is an Audrey. Take it and be sure to leave me a comment to tell me who you are. It is only 2 questions and it is VERY scary how accurate it is!
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Joan!
You are a Joan -- "I need to succeed"
(Not to mention NO WIRE HANGERS!!!! LOL. Seriously, I really cannot stand them and don't have them in my house. I really do get upset when the dry cleaners use them. Is that bad?)
Joans are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented. (TRUE)
How to Get Along with Me
- * Leave me alone when I am doing my work. ( just ask my family and friends about this)
- * Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback. (I still might not like it)
- * Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful. ( clean and pretty. Don't make a mess!)
- * Don't burden me with negative emotions.
- * Tell me you like being around me. ( LOL, needy much?)
- * Tell me when you're proud of me or my accomplishments. ( again, needy? But so right!)
What I Like About Being a Joan
- * being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
- * providing well for my family (and memories with a quality of life)
- * being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge
- * staying informed, knowing what's going on ( I do like being in the know!)
- * being competent and able to get things to work efficiently (YES!!!!!!)
- * being able to motivate people (My Husband may have issue with this)
What's Hard About Being a Joan
- * having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence ( People!!!!)
- * the fear on not being -- or of not being seen as -- successful
- * comparing myself to people who do things better ( I do this constantly)
- * struggling to hang on to my success (no real struggle)
- * putting on facades in order to impress people (not so much into facdes, pretty much what you see is what you get here.)
- * always being "on." It's exhausting. (No wonder I am always tired!)
Joans as Children Often
- * work hard to receive appreciation for their accomplishments
- * are well liked by other children and by adults
- * are among the most capable and responsible children in their class or school
- * are active in school government and clubs or are quietly busy working on their own projects
Joans as Parents
- * are consistent, dependable, and loyal
- * struggle between wanting to spend time with their children and wanting to get more work done
- * expect their children to be responsible and organized (poor Olivia and Orren)
(Again, all of the above VERY true!)
Take Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz at HelloQuizzy