Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's not stalking

Orren got his drain removed, Praise God! It was such a blessing and now we can move forward. I couldn't help but be thankful for so many of my blessings sitting in that clinic. Most of the children there were dealing with palette or facial malformations. The smiles on their faces and watching them play was beyond precious and eye opening.


I did learn about our society breeding "super bugs" and the use of neosporin; triple antibiotic cream and antibacterial wipes role in that. Very enlightening!


It is late so I am going to call it a day. I want to leave you with this. I thought it was so funny, especially for all of us bloggers and those who read them. It also reminds me a lot of things I used to do in college with my roommate! I wish I had this then!

Be well!

7 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

the sign, HAHA so true!

And the use of medications...and you know I am a germaphob and sake stock in these things, but I get warned all the time from my mom and my friends of this.

SO glad Orren is well! Praise God!

Bama Belle said...

I am a germ-a-phob as well, who knew I was breeding such things!

Laura said...

So glad to hear the drain came out and you can start moving forward! I had no idea about the germs - will need to do more stalking, ahem, RESEARCH!

j said...

Yea for Orren! He has been a trooper!! Um, I'm NOT a germaphobe. LOLOLOLOL!

Stacey said...

Hi, I came over from Hewy's blog...I enjoyed my "visit". I got a kick out of your southern belle post! It's so funny. I married a yankee and he has often commented on these behaviors! He calls me his "Steel Magnolia".

Bama Belle said...

LauraBeth~ you are so funny! Please do all the "research" you need, I have been doing some your way! It is a lot of fun at your place. Thank you for your well wishes and prayers for Orren. I am glad to have you as a Blog Buddy. I need to add you to my blog roll! But you haven't added the "follow" me gadget. When you do let me know OK?

Jen~ If you became a germaphob what would happen to the dust bunnies? Better not, I would hate to have to adopt them all!

Staceystace~ I am so glad you dropped in! Please visit anytime. Take your husband's nickname with a smile as there is no higher term of endearment for us!

Bama Belle said...

LauraBeth scratch that. I fixed it and got you on the list!