Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thrifty Thursday


Leigh @ Tales from Bloggerritaville is hosting a "Thrifty Thursday" and asked me to play so here it is. We were supposed to submit something we got for a great deal at an antique shop, thrift store, clearance sale what have you. I made sure the antique stores counted because I can't stay out of those, but I don't thrift for whatever reason. Although, I adore a good bargain!
So here is my find:
It was a great find at under $100.00 ( a few years ago now, it is still my fave) Just as it is. upholstery and and all. I didn't do anything to it!

9 comments:

j said...

FABULOUS! I had a major chair fixation a few years ago. Hope you have a great day!!

"J" said...

Hi I'm here thanks to Leigh and her Thrifty Thursday!!!!!!

***SWEET*** chair!!! GREAT find!!!!!! =)

Tardevil said...

That chair is beautiful! What a find!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I love that chair!!! Great lines! What a fabulous deal! I would've stole that one too! ANd how lucky to have great fabric on it to boot. Great Thrifty Thursday Belle.

Anonymous said...

Love that chair.Isn't it strange how we do fall in love with one specific chair....Ann

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

What great chair! And for under a $100? Wow!

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

What a beautiful find. The universe is blessing you!

Keetha Broyles said...

I came over from Leigh's Mr. Linky.

OOOOOOOOOO I LOVE this chair!!! I have a couple that remind me of this, but mine were brand spankin' new a couple of years ago so I paid way too much mooooooola for them and they certainly will NOT qualify as being "thrifty."
:-(

lvroftiques said...

Great chair! Love the upholstery! But girl you need to try thriftin'! *winks* You'll be surprised at all the great stuff you can find! But like you I'm addicted to antique stores...And it's always a pleasure to meet a new tiquin' friend! Thanks for finding my blog so I could find yours! Vanna