Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet little Bunny contest!


Hey, Y'all I am so excited about my friend Emily and her contest. She is so talented and It is my honor to feature her here! She is a blogger Emily Horn Designs She is running a contest, THAT NONE OF YOU CAN ENTER because I am winning LOL J/K It is a "sweet little bunny contest" A photo contest. Children 0-12 years of age. Both of my children are entered Orren is number 3 and Olivia is number 4 YES, I have my children competing against each other... I am winning this! ; )
Voting will begin Monday, March 23, 2009 and will end on Friday, March 27, 2009 at midnight. All votes must be emailed to emilyhorndesigns@hotmail.com with the contestants name and number in the Subject Line. (The vote will not count unless the name and number are included in the subject line.) The contestant with the most votes will win. Only one vote will be allowed per email address. I will remind all of you when it is time to vote! In the mean time check out her work. She is amazing!
Oh, and I best not see any "sweet bunnies" I know competing against MY "sweet bunnies" LOL Seriously, Y'all get your traveler cup and head on over to her place!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I am having so much fun with this contest that I am sure I will be doing more stuff like it. :) I am loving your blog!