Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fun!


Today's Edition of Friday Fun



Priceless
Billy Graham was returning to Charlotte after a speaking engagement and when his Plane arrived there was a limousine there to transport him to his home.
As he prepared to get into the limo, he stopped
and spoke to the driver.

'You know' he said, 'I am 87 years old and I have never
driven a limousine. Would you mind if I drove it for a while?'

The driver said,

'No problem. Have at it.'


Billy gets into the driver's seat and they head off
down the highway.
A short distance away
sat a rookie State Trooper operating his first speed trap.

The long black limo went by him doing 70 in a 55 mph zone.


The trooper pulled out
and easily caught the limo
and he got out of his patrol car to begin the procedure.


The young trooper walked up to the driver's door
and when the glass
was rolled down,
he was surprised to see
who was driving..

He immediately excused himself and went back to his car
and called his supervisor.

He told the supervisor,
'I know we are supposed
to enforce the law....
But I also know that
important people are
given certain courtesies.
I need to know what
I should do because
I have stopped a
very important person.'

The supervisor asked,
'Is it the governor?'


The young trooper said,

'No, he's more important than that.'

The supervisor said,
'Oh, so it's the president.'


The young trooper said,
'No, he's even more
important than that.'


The supervisor finally asked,


'Well then, who is it?'


The young trooper said,


'I think it's Jesus,
because he's got Billy Graham for a chauffeur!'





Smile - God loves you! I ask the Lord to bless you, as I pray for you today;
to guide you and protect you, as you go along your way
God's love is always with you, God's promises are true.
And when you give God all your cares, you know God will see you through!

Then there is this. I got this from my Daddy, Jonna, and my Uncle so:


BEST EVER BLONDE JOKE?

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, 'Please come over here and help
me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get
started.'

Her boyfriend asks, 'What is it supposed to be when it's finished?'

The blonde says, 'According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster.'

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over
the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to
her and says,

'First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to
assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.'

He takes her hand and says, 'Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a
nice cup of tea, and then ..' he said with a deep sigh, . .. . . . .. .




(scroll down)





























'Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box.'









LOL , Y'all have a good one!

1 comment:

j said...

Those were both SO funny!! I will have to share the Billy Graham one with my dad - he'll love it!