Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pirate or Ninja?


I will post more later, just had to get this posted. Joe and I are cracking up! Thanks Laura Beth! Love ya, girl!
So that brings me to this question for all of you out there..........

Are you,


Pirate or Ninja?

5 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I love that! How adoreable! I am such a pirate...but I bet ya would've guessed that. "The seas in my veins".

j said...

Little known fact about me... I am a yellow belt in Tae Kwan Do. I could break card board with my bare hands.

So since I am one belt up from NOTHING, I guess that makes me a Ninja. Hiiiiii - YAH!

j said...

And um, excuse me for saying, but you make a dead sexy pirate!

Bama Belle said...

LOL
Leigh~ I figured as much for you! : )

Jennifer~ Thanks Jen! I am a 1st degree black belt and I was on the National blk belt team under Master Chung. So, I guess I am part Ninja to!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

"Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!" Ok, I see a potential money making idea int eh making here. I can sell tickets, pop some corn and let the kids walk around with cigerette style boxes selling the corn, you two can battle. We'll split 3 ways, wadda ya say?