Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

You're not that old Mommy, I mean you still have a couple of years until you're a 100

Thanks Olivia! Those were the words of the Princess over her mashed potatoes, gravy and steak tonight. She said, I know because I was Reading the book you had when you were little and the pages have that smell of old books but not too old. Tell that to my body, I cannot find my glasses that I am needing more and more to see because my senile mind has forgotten where I put them. And today my knee started to act up!
So just to clarify one more time..... I am turning 29.


Orren had his first accident today. Thought we might have to go to the ER for stitches, but luckily we avoided it. We have a nice shiner! He was standing up in the wagon and BOOM, the whole thing fell over and on top of him. He was so precious totting back to me with his arms stretched up toward me. He stopped crying as soon as I picked him up. It broke my heart, but he was tough!

I had an eventful day in the land of Nod. Things are settling down now. We have watched Survivor and gotten everyone tucked in. So goodnight all!

No comments: