Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

We have a ghost!

Hee Hee! Well, at least it is a friendly ghost. Orren has been running around all morning with a shirt over his face saying..... ooooooooooooo.......ooooooooooooooo.......ooooooooooo! Then he dies laughing! Guess this is what happens when you have an older sibling. She has been teaching him lots of funny things, but this was too cute. I called my Mother this morning just so she could hear him.

I called and got to talk to my little brother last night! (Joe says I can't call him my little brother b/c he is like 6' 3" and over 30 years old, I say he is my little brother until the day I leave this Earth b/c that is what we Bama Belles do!) Anyway, I was so excited to hear his voice and talk with him. He and Katy are so busy an I cherish any time at all! They are doing super. They just got home from a scuba diving trip to the Caribbean. I have mentioned before that they are just amazing, active, adventurous folks! We will get to see them for New Year's. (Something I will talk more about closer to time.) I love you Jarrod!

Tonight is our costume party. The children are so excited I think they might come out of their skin! I am baking some little "Ghosts" biscuits to serve with pumpkin butter as our dish of the evening. I cannot wait to see everyone and all the costumes!

Tomorrow night is SPOOKY Halloween! I am fixing spaghetti and meatballs, Caesar salad, and corn to fill everyone up with something hardy, before sending them on the candy binge!

Hope ya'll have fun!