Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Casting Crowns, little boys, events

Joe and I at Chateau Elan

Casting Crowns Christmas Celebration is coming Dec 6th! I am so excited Micheal English, Avolon, and several others are coming with them! Whew we are going to live @ the BJCC during the month of Dec!



We are headed to Oktober Fest this weekend. I figured so far this year we have covered the Lebanese festival, the Greek festival, we might as well hit the German festival!



Of course, we will still be cleaning out the garage over the weekend. I have got to get ready for the enormous yard sale we will be having in November!



Tickets go on sale for the Polar Express in a couple of weeks! We cannot wait to take everyone. Heart of Dixie Railroad It is the perfect family event for little ones, in between ones, and grown ones!



Orren, as I have said in previous posts, has learned to remove his pants and diaper. Why? I just do not understand it. Well, it finally happened he took off his diaper and before I could even cross the room to catch him, he wet the floor! You know, now I know what is meant by it is the best birth control you can have! NO DOUBT!!!! Where do I sign up for sterilization?

No seriously, my children are my BEST blessing! I would be lost without them. I am so blessed to have them and I thank God everyday for them. Mommy is just trying to adjust from the land of fairy wands, tiaras, and quietly playing with babies for hours to lighting bolt moves, cars, and knights on horses that really hurt when stepped on. We have to see how everything works and what will happen if I do this? Oh my goodness! How long do Boys stay like this?



I still have not cut his hair, I am just not ready. I am catching a lot of grief about it from all sides. Even strangers, but then I will run into someone who says oh, mine was three! I have just decided I will know when I am ready. That is when I will do it.





Caio






2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

being a mom-everyday is different

j said...

Oh I LOVE that photo of you! How elegant!

You are a great mom!