Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday's, dinner plans, and surprises

So everyone knows that tomorrow is my birthday (29 lol). So as birthday week rules are in place, Joe took the children to the park and I have some alone time. Tomorrow is a big busy day. Joe and the children, I am sure will fix breakfast in bed as they have for 10 years and then they are going to the Home Depot workshop while I get more Mommy time. After that we have a football game to watch at 2:30 with The Hayes crew. Then P F Changs (my fave) with Salah and Michelle ( I have been looking forward to that for over a month more than anything b/c they never eat there with us and now they HAVE to)! Sunday we will have family day @ the El-Falah House with Birthday cake Michelle is baking. ( you read that right, she is baking. It isn't that she can't, she just doesn't) What a weekend! God has truly blessed me with precious family and friends.

I am a little suspicious of my parents. They have been in Jackson, MS. Just a couple of hours away. They acted kind of giggly when we spoke just a bit ago. It would not be beyond them to show up here tonight or tomorrow. Maybe my hopes are showing, I miss them so.

Since by Birthday week rules there is no cleaning or cooking by the birthday party, Joe is bringing home dinner and a movie when they get home from the park. So I am going to watch a Lifetime Movie until they return. Toodles!

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh! I will be out of pocket tomorrow, so I wanted to be certina to wish you a most special birthday. It certinaly sounds like it will be fantastic.


To bad there isn't audio comments or you'd hear me singing to you.


Or perhaps that is the reason why there are not.


In any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAMA BELLE!

j said...

It is OFFICIALLY tomorrow so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN'!

I hope you have a blessed birthday with a Bama victory!!

Love Ya Chick!

Jen

Bama Belle said...

Thanks Girls I am so blessed to have such precious friends. Love ya both!