Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

It is My Birthday!

I had a great day. I heard from all my family and friends. Thanks for all the well wishes. It makes turning 34 ... I mean 29 much easier!
Joe, Olivia and Orren made me breakfast in bed and a red velvet cake. My sweet precious friend Margaret gave me a gorgeous basket filled with gourmet "Autumn" goodies", a beautiful tea towel and a great card. We had such a good time watching Bama win with them today. The children played so well together, we are so lucky to have such good neighbors to call friends.
Michelle was the first outside of the house to call with Birthday wishes. Due to schedules I did not get to see her today, but we (the families) are having lunch at P.F Changs and then a gathering @ their house tomorrow!
Mother and Daddy called and sent a great card. With quite a teaser in it. I was told to take the contents and spend on myself and have fun........it was a dollar. You read that correctly. My Daddy has the funniest sense of humor. I was cracking up. He told me that he would see if he couldn't do better when he saw me. He is such a tease. I love him so much. I am a Daddy's girl.
God Bless & Love to all

6 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Glad you had a good day! Happy Bday!

Hewy Nosleep said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Julie said...

Happy belated birthday Jess. I'm glad you had a great day!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! I am sorry I was not able to send you an email on your birthday, but, I don't have a computer at home with an email address. Again, I am sorry and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Bama Belle said...

Thanks Everyone! I really appreciate the well wishes!

j said...

You got your birthday wish!!! Alabama won!

Hope you are having a great week.