Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Orren's first hair cut!

Pictures at home before the appointment








Today was the day. I did it. I finally cut my precious baby's hair. Curls are gone. He screamed the entire time. Oh, he was so not happy! Suckers, sippy cup, promise of whatever he wanted all to no avail. He could have cared less if Toys R Us was next door and we could go if you will just sit still. The hair cut is beginning to take shape of what I eventually want, but it will have to grow and be cut a time or two more.


So we are having some BBQ for dinner and wine. We are going to need lots of wine! Here are the pictures:
Last view of the curls
First cut, bye bye curls
Not even a sucker could calm this savage beast!

Please Mommy! I don't want to sit in this boat anymore!

Well, let's hope it isn't this bad every four to six weeks!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

awww......sad. I hoped you saved a few for his baby book.

j said...

The pictures of the kids are Gorgeous!!! And he was cute, even when he was crying. My son cried too (and I fought cutting the curls too) and my mother in law cut his hair. They JUST DON'T LIKE IT!