Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wal Mart Smiley

Smiley at Wal Mart


This smiley was spotted at Wal Mart. THIS is why you turn at least once in the mirror.

I know some of you got a post early, You know what happens to your brain on drugs! Sinus drugs! (Yes, we are all still dealing with the sinus here at the blog plantation in the Land Of Nod) The rest of you will see it Friday! (It was to be the Friday Fun post). LOL

I MUST venture out tomorrow want to or not! Then all of you better get the bread and milk, snow is coming! LOL


We are very excited Chief and GrandMaMa are heading this way on SUNDAY!

Be blessed Y'all

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

A yellow smiley at Walmart...I am sure it felt at home! Did you take this? OMG I would've laughed so hard!

I can bring you something if needed. Y'all get well, friend! Have a wonderful weekend.

j said...

Just to show you how my warped mind is, I noticed the lumpy hiny (I have one of my own) and that this chick has no bra over hang or back fat... HOW did she manage that??

I need some smiley drawers :)

Dullbert said...

I believe you could create an entire blog about strange things if you just hung out at WalMart with a camera. Sad part is she probably did look in a mirror and said "Yeah-no I'm lookin good today"

Bama Belle said...

Leigh~ No I did not take it. I couldn't have I would have been snickering so loudly!!
Jen~ I NOTICED that TO!!!!! 'tis a puzzlement. her top doesn't match her bottom
Dulbert~ These are the reasons I do not grace WalMart often LOL