Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fun!!!

Thanks to Shannon for this!

The Other Stall



I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
'Hi, how are you?'


I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'Doin' just fine!'


And the other person says:!
'So what are you up to?'


What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
'Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here.'


At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another! question:
'Can I come over?'


OK, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say:
'No........ I'm a little busy right now!!!'


Then I hear the person say, nervously:
'Listen, I'll have to call you back. The guy in the next stall thinks I'm talking to him'


And then there was this, My Dad sent it

it doesn't hurt to take care of a little business on Friday Fun


Holy Cow, How did this happen? There is a way to remove it, so I did.
Check your Driver's License. I definitely removed mine. I suggest you all
do the same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including
your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, and check it out.
It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on
the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from
public viewing, but not from law enforcement. Please notify all your friends so
they can protect themselves, too. Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

                                  Be Blessed Y'all

1 comment:

j said...

Got me :)

This was an excellent post!!!! You made me grin BIG!