Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sad to see Sisters Two go!

I got this email from my friend Judy who is having to close her store. Sisters Two.
If you are a local please pay her a visit you will not be sorry. Although I am sorry to see her go. To this day one of THE most fun toys my children have came from that store, The screaming, flying monkey!!! We will miss you Judy!!


Sunday, January 11, 2009 11:08 AM
Judy Ellington
subject: Store Closing
9 KB

Hello Friends:

It is a sad day and I must inform you that Sisters Two will be closing the store in Bluff Park. It has been a great 10 years and I can truthfully say that I lived my dream, succeeded and now I am going on to a new chapter in my life. Please understand that this was a difficult decision to make for my family and I and we consider each and every one of you as friends. The store will continue to meet its obligations to all corporate accounts and never hesitate to call with your needs. If I can not do it for you I will try to direct you in a direction you will need. I will still be just a phone call away. Thank you for helping me live my dream and I hope and pray that each one of you will be able to do the same in your lifetime.

Sisters Two will start selling its entire stock on Monday, January 12, at 11:00 am. This sale will include all shelving units and displays. Everything will be at 50% off. This is the final sale so if you see something you want it would be a great time to purchase it. If everything goes to plan the sale will end at the end of February and the new chapter will begin. We still have a great deal of stock left in the store. So as you know we have a lot of great gifts at 50% off.

Please forward this email to all your friends and let them know about the sale. If you have a blog please post the sale because it is great sale for everyone.

Thanks again for a great 10 years and god bless all.

Judy Ellington

Sisters Two

3 comments:

Laura said...

What does the screaming monkey do and does she have any more in stock? I'm thinking that might be something the Bean would just LOVE!

Bama Belle said...

LOL It has elastic arms and you pull him back he shoots across the room. He screams and howls!! He is not expensive and now would be about 3.00, I would guess! So much fun!!!! Hope you are having a great day!

j said...

I read about this on Leigh's site too. Sounds like Judy is a wonderful lady. I hope that the store closing opens another opportunity for her some where else.

If I were closer I would certainly check her store out.