Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shopping, weekend, & Shelby County Republicans

I am home after busy day! Goodness. The children and I went shopping for birthday presents and things we just couldn't live with out!

We so enjoyed ourselves. Orren got a new monogrammed sippy cup (IT IS SO PRECIOUS!) This is what they look like. His is blue and white checked with a blue "B" It is the one with the blue top below.

Now I am going crazy and having tons of them done.





Olivia got a new purse. A Hello Kitty one she has asked for a thousand times! We did get the birthday present we went after so at least that is a plus.



I also got their Halloween buckets! Oh, they are the most precious things I have ever seen. The designs we chose to have put on them turned out adorable. They are ready to trick or treat! I really am going to have to stay out of Wrapsody. Good things do not happen there. I don't have enough self control to visit.





Sew Precious was another really weak spot for me. The football John Johns, just wait 'til you see. The pants for Olivia, too cute!







We picked up Zoe's for dinner. Yummy!







Tonight, I was working the phones at the Shelby County Republican Headquarters. That really is a lot of fun and I can't wait to help out some more.







OK so some of our AUburn friends are not too happy with me about the jokes I ave been making on here. I look at it this way...... it has been a few years now since Alabama had the lime light, we love ya'll BUT too bad LOL!!!!! Ya'll had your time to make fun of us and give us a hard time. Turn about is fair play.

Roll Tide!
We have a Birthday Party in the morning
The we are going to the stomping of the grapes at the vineyard. We will post when we get home!

No comments: