Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive Day




Today is positive day hosted by my favorite Dustbunny. Well, actually her 12 year old came up with this fantastic idea. So here is how it works. Post about things you are thankful for and love.

So, I thought I would share some of them in pictures!


I am so thankful for so many things in my life, most of all for my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.


I am thankful for my family and the wonderful relationships we have.


I am thankful for friends that I have had for so many years and new friends that have come into my life.


I am thankful for the dustbunny, Libby, Charnita, hewy, Laura Beth, Leigh, and other blogging friends I have made.


I am thankful for those of you who visit everyday and spend time here at the Blog Plantation!

9 comments:

j said...

Aw! I am truly thankful for you too. It was great hearing your voice yesterday. I love the contact we have through our blogs but when I get to speak with you on the phone it is SO nice.

I am thankful for your Salvation as well. Not only are we blog buds and friends, but we are Sisters in Christ!

And thanks for participating Jessica. It means so much to me!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this Positive Day. In a world filled with such bad news filling the air waves, it is wonderful (and even more important) to remember the many blessings in our lives!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Happy Positive Day! It's wonderful to visit all these blogs today and read so much happy, positive stuff!

Kari

Dianne said...

beautiful smiling happy photos!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Cute pictures, it looks like you have a lot to be thankful for.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awww, thank YOU-now my day is even more blessed. I am blessed by you more than you know.
HAve a wonderful weekend, friend!

Leigh Bratina
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Ronnica said...

So much to be thankful for...I could definitely ditto everything you said!

Travis Cody said...

I'm here from Jen's linky.

Thanks for sharing some of the things that bring a positive light to your life.

Happy Positive Day!

Anonymous said...

Great list. I enjoyed the read and all your positive thoughts. Happy Positive Day 2009. Aloha