Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cream of Possum anyone?


Seriously, my Daddy and his sense of humour!
I found this lurking in my parents garage while I was home last weekend. Apparently, Daddy had used this for one of his presentations a few years ago.
(let me say now, that is really just a can of cream of mushroom soup with a VERY creative label!)
But, it got me to thinking..........
First, let me say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Second, what in the world could you POSSIBLY make with Possum?
Thus, the Google Search
you can find three recipes here that I could go my entire life without ever thinking on again.
Seriously, do people really eat this stuff?
We will not be featuring Possum on Foodie Friday.
I think I need to be excused now.

2 comments:

Shana said...

That is just wayyyyy funny!

Abbey's Road said...

What a treasure find! Over the top hilarious!

Abbey