Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Treasures from Egypt and Military school

So does Military School have a Preschool program?


Just wondering.
I think we are going to need it.

I already have the gummi army men.

We got these at Priester's


Bazooka Guy was always my favorite!




Anyway, we have had so much fun with those!

Not the best tasting, but The Prince loved them.
He may get to act that out in "real life" at this rate.
if you have never been to Priester's YOU MUST
Joe's favorite is fiddlesticks, Princess loves the divinity, Prince key lime pecans, me THE SHOPPING!
They have the cutest stuff ever!



AND

guess what we got from Egypt!



My very favorite baklava! Among other pastries. YUMMY!
Plus tshirts that are so gorgeous
and this decanter set for me!

Isn't it beautiful!

So delicate.
I gasped and teared up when I saw it. So precious to know that our dear friends lovingly transported SOOOOO many miles such wonderful gifts for us.
To know that someone cares that much is truly a special gift.
Thank You Michelle and Salah!
You know we love our gifts and we love you!
Thank you for being such wonderful friends.

1 comment:

j said...

The decanter set is breath taking! Such a thoughtful gift.

I am a HUGE fan of gummy food. I'll look for the gummy soldiers for my son next time we stop at Priesters (love that place - I buy the gummy frogs that they have by the register for ME).