Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We are having a give away!



The drawing will be September 1st, 2009.
This is what we will be giving away!!!

An artificial pumpkin with your initial carved on it!

Be sure not to use real candles inside!

To be entered, become a follower and

leave a comment with your email or link to your blog

. That is it.

Winner will be notified

Sept. 2, 2009

24 comments:

9405018--Pat said...

I'm with you can't wait for Fall...I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing....Pat H


pattygary@kc.rr.com

Unknown said...

OK I AM FOLLOWING YOU!!! :) I WANT TO WIN THIS !!!! CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG... WWW.JUSTALITTLESOMETHINGFABULOUS.BLOGSPOT.COM... I WANT TO FEATURE YOU AND ALL YOUR COOL STUFF!!!

Unknown said...

HERE IS MY COMMENT! I WANT TO WIN! :) HA HA... SUCH A CUTE IDEA!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sa-weeeet! I am a follower. I drink the koolaid at TOABB. Please enter me. Awesome!

Leigh

Donna said...

I'm already a follower. Please enter me for the cute pumpkin giveaway.
D at sunnysideofthesunporch.blogspot.com

j said...

I follow you cause you would never lead me astray :) Your give away is a GOOD ONE! Love the pumpkin (J for Jen... T for ____ .... DBH for Dust Bunny Hostage :D ... ?? Hmmmm )

Thank you for posting the blog button. My daughter is thrilled!

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Your blog is so sweet. I'm a follower, and just love your darling pumpkin... it would look FAB on my front porch... (just saying)
~Amy

Stacey said...

I love pumpkins and fall!!

Chandy said...

I love that prize! I hope I win cause Fall and me, so like the separated twins! I come alive in the Fall and just burst with all enthusiasm and creativity!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I came by you via Leigh at Bloggeritaville...and I have to say I love the prize, I love the song, "There is Love,"...I have sung it at more weddings than I can count. I am a new follower. I love your site...please come by and see me.

Kelly said...

New follower from Bloggeritaville! Hope I win the pumpkin. I've never thought about carving the initials in it. Very clever.

Fancy Dots said...

Love your blog! cathrynmeighan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YES JESSICA HOMERUN

Unknown said...

I guess Fall is right around the corner!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Really Rainey~

Jamie said...

Omigosh I can taste and smell that pie all the way here in St Rose...sigh!

Beth said...

Ok, I'm expecting to win. Afterall, I am your second favorite aunt after Aunt Jacque!!! lol

Sharon said...

Found your blog from Tablescape Thursday. I'm a follower now!

Lisa said...

I want to win . . . .I'm a follower and you have my blog (I think)

Joyce said...

I think Halloween is such a fun time of the year and I tend to decorate my home with every size and color pumpkin and bats and witches and candles and candies etc. One can never have enough Halloween fun, right?
Joyce

Stay-At-Home Mommy "Wannabe" said...

Love your blog! Have been searching for a blog in my area & I'm glad to find yours! Would love to be entered into the pumpkin drawing! I am sooooo ready for Fall! Please visit my blog http://stay-at-homemommywannabe.blogspot.com/. Have a great day!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I love fall too - just signed on as a follower - you children are adorable.

Paula said...

I totally thought I already entered for htis. But I looked back today and I didn't! Oh no! I'm a follower and I'd love to win. pgardner84@gmail.com

Paula said...

I totally thought I already entered for htis. But I looked back today and I didn't! Oh no! I'm a follower and I'd love to win. pgardner84@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Well now who wouldn't want that cute pumpkin with fall right around the corner?
Happy Twirls at the plantation!