Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tablescape Thursday

Be sure to visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for more tablescapes!

Don't forget enter the giveway here at the blog plantation!

Be sure to check out the details of the give away HERE



In keeping an eye on Autumn
I am going to do something a little different for TT

Here is where we set up for the Trick or Treaters

and below is the dining room

Thank you for stopping by!

Hope you will come back next week

12 comments:

Chandy said...

I love Halloween and Fall! Your table is just adorable and now you've got me impatient for October. LOL

Great giveaway...

Melissa Marie said...

LOVE THIS! Halloween is my favorite holiday...and I am so excited it is almost Fall! I love the jack-o-lanterns on your table.

Printersdevil said...

Love it. Since you are now ready for fall, what about Christmas?

Don't forget to join us on this weekend for the final Christmas in July Tablescape Party on Saturday (some may spill into Sunday since the 25th is Saturday. I am having a real CIJ family dinner on Sunday, but will post my table photos Friday night and Mr. Linky will be up and ready at Playing Dishes.

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I wish it was Fall right now!!! Summer heat is wearing on me just a bit!!!

This is just too cute...breaking the mold...too fun!!!

Happy TT!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Love the fall. Ready for that cooler weather. Great give-away!

Christi

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Im coming to your house!

Maryrose said...

Love your Halloween table. Fall is always one of my favorite times of year. How did you get this cute font? Enjoy your day.
Maryrose

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

What a fun table! Bet it's fun to be at your house at Halloween! :-) Susan

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Nice to be reminded of fall when the temperatures are so hot here...there is relief on the way! I always love the orange and black but the orange and white of the dining room table is great too!

DD

Denise Marie said...

Love it girlie...I'm keepin' my eye on autumn too. I think it is my fav time of year!

Denise Marie said...

love it girlie. I collect things all year on clearance for autumn. I think it is my fav time of year.

Cass @ That Old House said...

I LOVE this! Especially the Trick or Treaters set-up... so cute. I miss getting Trick or Treaters -- no one comes to That Old House on Halloween except our resident ghosts!

We are too far up off the road -- so just the two little boys from the house on the hill behind us come ... oh how I miss the kids coming!

Now you've made me lonesome for Halloween ... but it's good lonesome! Lovely table, too -- love the tiny pumpkins!
Cass