Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We won, weekend, and pictures

Walking with Daddy

We are getting ready to get back in the groove tomorrow. It was a great weekend it was just short. We did not do too much as we just wanted to be with Joe after he was gone for so long. It is nice to have him home and WOW did we miss him! So the weekend consisted of just being together and cooking and watching movies. The best weekends, fire in the fireplace and snuggling under the quilt.
THE BIG WIN OF THE CRIMSON TIDE!
I had prepared quite the array of snacks. I started the morning off with muffins baked in our Alabama A pan. Then for game time we had sausage and cheese balls, cocktail sausages, spinach and artichoke dip, phyllo dough pastries stuffed with chicken and some with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, for the children. We had carrot cake and topped it off with a glass of red wine and Joe had his Heineken during the game.
It was a game to remember and we were jumping out of our seats with excitement.


This is Orren practicing his football stance in his Alabama windsuit.



'lil Bama Fan!

First trip to the ice cream truck

Well, for Orren anyway. Olivia is a regular customer. I hate that truck, OK so I don't hate it. BUT it ALWAYS comes just before supper. Could we adjust the schedule a little bit? I have gotten savy though and we buy the ice cream and put it in the fridge for after supper. Seems to make everyone happy.

Have a great week!

Joe may possibly be headed out of town again so Chief and GrandMaMa are coming!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Much to celebrate, huh?


Dang, I wish I had your game food at my house. Sounds YUMMY!

j said...

You know I was TOTALLY robbed of my Bama Victory joy. I am still a little peeved about that.

This weekend I am going to party and pull for my Tide like a mad woman (party for me means dip and some form of sugar LOL!).

Love ya!