Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!!!!

It was 19 degrees when we looked at the thermometer this morning! So COLD. The children and I spent the day baking and playing the Wii. Tonight we had a "girl's night" Livie and I had mani/pedis, it was fabulous! We had a junk food dinner and it was fabulous!! We are missing Joe and ready for him to come home!


I talked to an old friend today, Bobby. It was so good to spend time with him and relive old times all the way back to High school. I still say NO I WAS NOT A DIVA! LOL
I have come across the cutest EVER craft to do with the children. No hints and I won't share (sorry) until after Christmas because we are doing it for Joe, I am so excited!! I'll show you on the 26th! PROMISE!


I am ready for the holidays even if they did sneak up on me. I have been reluctant, but starting today I say MERRY CHRISTMAS. The music will be changing here at the blog plantation, it will be going to Christmas after tonight's post.
Speaking of the Southern Belle here is one of my favorite sites The Southern Belle Store Sure to find something for the Belle in all of us! And my other CANNOT live without site Southernness I love this site and we have a lot of this merchandise! If you have been in my home you will recognize a lot of this. Down to the travel linen dusting powder in the Night Ya'll scent! My nightgown to!
Maybe this will help you find some Christmas gifts for all of your loved ones.
Daddy sent me some pictures he took at the beach and since it is so cold, I thought we could all enjoy the beach!








1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

beautiful pics! I am going to check out that web site!
sounds like a fun night with your daughter. There is nothing more special than times like that!
hope there is a homecoming soon in the future.