Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My little man is growing up


OK so I can't stop the hands of time and my little man proves that more and more everyday. His vocabulary grew to epic proportions today. I had some cereal out and I was pouring it into a bowl when this little hand reached up and said "want some." He wasn't asking me if I wanted some he was vocalizing he wanted some. It was so precious. Then tonight as we started up the stairs for bed I said "I love you" and he said "wuv you, ni ni" and waved his little hand open and closed.

So the list of words reads something like this:

Oh Wow

uh oh (we say 200 times a day)

DaDa

MaMa

LaLa ( Olivia)

nnnnnno (no)

tata (instead of bye bye, Aunt Michelle has issues with this. You have to do the wave with it)

ni ni ( night night)

wuv you (love you)

want some ( I would very much like some please)


Not bad for 17 months. Makes Mommy sad!


The children and I had lots of errands today. Tonight, Livie and I watched survivor and missed Joe terribly. Final day then he is home. We are planning a big homecoming. We are going to have a fire in the fireplace, crafts the children made, and jambalaya on the stove. Of course Heineken iced down. Our hearts ache for him to be home! I love him so much, more and more everyday.
I talked with my cousin Clancy today. It was so good to get to chat. I love that our children are so close in age and we get to go through all of this together.
Well, tonight is the midnight showing of Twilight. Not to be a stick in the mud, I know everyone else loves them. It isn't my thing. I am ready for everyone to go and see it and the hoopla to be over. I am glad that they enjoy it so, I am just being petty because I am jealous Bella has stolen my friend. LOL ! Hurry and finish Michelle, I still can't believe how fast you have read those books!
Kayla has still not had the baby. Bless her heart. I hope she has relief soon.
There is only 5 weeks until the big day.
CHRISTMAS!
Happy Birthday Jesus