Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Joe is home! Bama Game day, & Visit with Shana

Joe is home. We are so excited and the children ran to him and tackled him when he walked through the door last night. He was gone a long time! Joe said it was much colder up that way and I reminded him he was almost in Canada!
We are enjoying him this morning. For breakfast we ate cinnamon sugar muffins that I baked in our Alabama muffin pan! Perfect for game day!

Today is the BIG game. Most likely the biggest game of the year! Being from New Orleans, I have to confess, I still have a fondness for LSU. Of course I want Bama to win! No doubt, but I do secretly like the Purple and Gold to! Here is an awesome cake my friend Jonna sent me a picture of. It was auctioned off at a fundraiser.

Is that not amazing? I thought it was awesome. BUT not as awesome as the Tide winning today!

Shana and Grayson were here to visit a few days. Sorry I did not blog the entire time! We ran ourselves ragged. We went to the zoo, the park and shopping. Then we had lots of projects to do. Here are some of the things I made for her before she left. I am going to add them to my portfolio as samples but you get to see them here first!


Here are some pictures from our visit




Orren and Grayson in Kangaroo Country mining for gold!



Shana and Orren in the park

Olivia and Grayson digging for fossils

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No comments: