Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

Shelby County Republicans, Hewy is named, and Rain

It is Friday! How exciting. Joe will be home this evening, yea!!!! He and I will be attending the Shelby County Republicans dinner @ American Village tonight. It will still be in the morning before he gets to spend time with the children.We are looking forward to seeing so many friends and Aunt Kay Ivey. The children are excited as well because Mommy and Daddy will be out and they get to be with one of their favorite nannies and eat pizza!

We are bracing for serious rain over the next 6 days. Huckleberry has steadily paced all morning so I know it won't be long before it starts.

I wanted to share this with all of you as well, my very dear friend Hewy No sleep sent this email to me late Tuesday evening:
"I think I'm going to just give up my real name Thursday night on the blog......................................................... Thanks for keeping it a secret for as long as you did."
He outed himself late last night on his blog.
No problem Hewy! It was so fun, I think it was cool to be the guardian of such a coveted secret.
So now it is out that "Hewy" is really Hal Woodman. This should just validate how wonderful he would be as one of our city councilmen!
VOTE FOR HAL WOODMAN CITY COUNCIL!
*August 26, 2008
Time to fix lunch for the day... we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, so I need to fix something REALLY healthy for lunch. Maybe, chicken salad on a croissant and fruit with *devonshire cream!
*my Aunt Kay Roseberry gave me this recipe years ago and it is still one of our favorites.
See all of you sometime over the weekend!
God Bless

1 comment:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Thanks Bama Belle. It's a mad mad world.