Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Pic nic and a southern belle's must have



The weather is so beautiful today, now that the rain moved out,
 I have to get the children out of the house.
So how about a pic nic?



I opted to use my blue and white basket so I am using these napkins



When I use my red and white basket I use these



Now for some of the goodies
These are perfect for the pic nic basket



Fruit and vegetables go down easily in such a fun pack

These are so fun for the children and
make it easy to make Kool-Aid
on the go



Basket for utensils


Deviled eggs
AND
 the southern belle must have.....
a plastic lidded deviled egg plate!
Perfect for transporting this most southern food!
 ( I normally would have piped the filling in,
 but the children are so eager to get out the door)






Well, the children are waiting!

Thanks for dropping by y'all!

8 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh, it sounds so wonderful. A beautiful basket and gorgeous napkins. Love the fruit juice idea too. Deviled eggs are just one of my favorites, yours look wonderful. Hope you had a great time. Hugs, Marty

Hewy Nosleep said...

Love the Picnic!

Judy said...

Wasn't our weather gorgeous today? I got out and ran a few errands then hubby and I looked at getting me a new cell phone and we have got to buy a new dryer! What an exciting combo but those are necessities!

Have a great week!
Judy

Laura said...

Fun Fizz? never heard of it, but looks like fun! We'll have to try that out :-)

Wendy said...

A wonderful idea! and you make it so beautiful and fun!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh how wonderful -- a picnic in January! We had a really nice day today too after all that rain! Thanks for your visit today -- I'm just about to go brew my evening tea and read the next chapter.

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Isn't the weather here wonderful most of the time? I even love the sweltering summers. Our cold is usually just long enough and not too long. Glad you took advantage of the sun and warmth for a picnic. But.... you usually pipe your egg filling in? Oh, that's too much trouble for my house. They're scarfed down so fast nobody notices if they're pretty or not. I actually never even though of doing that. Now I'll feel guilty when I don't. Gee, thanks. LOL

j said...

My DEAR DEAR friend, how have I gotten so far behind on your blog?

What a charming post! I bet the kids enjoyed the picnic very much.