We have started "potty training"
We had to get Joe's meds filled today and while we waited we thought we would check out the training potties. Orren fell in LOVE with this one and had to have. Sooooo we are going to give it a shot
It has a sensor in it that "cranks" the truck and beeps like a construction truck when the
bowl begins to "fill"
Then of course you have to get a reward sticker!
I want to thank Leigh
For my award.
MOST CHARMING BLOG AWARD
"This is how the award works: This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So here it goes... seven random things.
1. My Husband and I own Titled land in Scotland. We are legally Lord and Lady Breland
2. I have a deep love of politics
3. I love to plan and organize parties. I LOVE being the "hostess"
4. I have a black belt in taekwondo
5. None of my food can touch any other food on my plate
6. I can get lost in a paper bag
7. All things must be even in my world. symmetrical.
Someone got them already
BUT I so would! ; )
1. Laura Beth
OK so visit and see why they are so precious to me. I know you will think so to!
Have a great one,
GOD LOVES YOU!