Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all

Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! We post often and it usually includes details of our Christian faith; life here in the South; entertaining our family and friends; tales of our travels; as well as the daily adventures of having two children. Oh, and our passion for Alabama Crimson Tide Football!
Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests.
(Also, please remember that all writings and pictures are the sole property of the blog plantation and it's authors and may not be duplicated, unless otherwise noted. )

Thanks for dropping by Y'all!




Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Tool
What time I am afraid I will trust in thee
Psalm 56:3

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tablescape Thursday



Just a quick tablescape Thursday this week as I am swamped!
Our hostess as always is Susan.
Be sure to visit her and see all the beautiful tables.
I wanted to show how important and easy it is to have a table for one and make it special and fun.
OK, so in the spirit of summer, we are having home made pimento cheese and lemonade
I used a beach themed plate and a light house spreader. I Poured the lemonade into an old wine carafe and served it in a wine glass. Add a slice of lemon and then head outside to find the perfect spot. Then sit back and soak in the sunshine! Even if it is just you, after all you are special to!

Be Blessed today!

And I don't have a Thrifty Thursday today, but stop by and see Leigh and all the goodies she finds!

10 comments:

j said...

How inviting! I may pamper myself like that soon. If anybody tries to give me a hard time about it I'll tell them it's OK because Bama Belle said so!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I will be right over to partake! YUM!

Chandy said...

I love that table! Ready for company though it is just for one! Love the plate!

susan said...

I am making homemade pimiento cheese right now (took a blog break :) You made the everyday and lowly look special and elegant!

Laura said...

Love it! I'm making more pimento cheese next week - we've been out and TJ's craving it again. See you soon!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a lovely treat for yourself. I havn't made pimento cheese in years. This just made me so hungry. I will definitely make some soon. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break and treat. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Your table for one looks so refreshing and inviting. The pimento cheese looks yummy.

Thanks for sharing

Tina

Unknown said...

What a nice way to spend an afternoon in the sunshine! A little Lemonade a little crackers and dip...Viola, good times!

Mary said...

Oh yes, I am all about making the everyday special! :)

Kammy said...

I just love festive plates ! And that drink....yummy ~
Hugs ~ Kammy